Jesus Said

I am the Way the Truth and the Life, no one goes to my Father except by Me.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

KHALLY ENCOURAGES FROM PERTH

Khally (left) with her papa & Joy
Hello Ba,

I hear that the boys are going to be presenting songs at a concert, how very exciting! I just wish I were there with you all to sing songs of praise and worship to our God. I am so very happy for the Destiny Youths and I thank the Lord for opening doors and opportunities for our youths to go out and Shine For The Lord. The word of God talks about being the Salt and Light for the world in the book of Mathew 5:13 to 16. I pray that you will all be that Salt and Light for the youths that attend that concert in Jesus Name AMEN!!
Joy and I also have an All Girls Youth Concert that we will be attending Saturday this week to hang out with girls from other churches and listen to two special and powerful women speakers.

Church and Youth is very fun. On Sunday we had a powerful word from Dr. Sam Chand an Indian evangelical pastor and powerful man of God who shared a powerful word which I will email to you later. The Influencer Youths have many programs planned ahead for this month and we are looking forward to reaching out to other young people in our family, school, church and community as our motto goes "We Are Building A People of INFLUENCE!" 

I pray that the Lord will continue to Bless You All and Keep You

Your Nang Khally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Destiny Youths on the Move

Destiny Youths on the Move
Papa Spizh has both feet planted on the golden sandy beach at Longkuringi and both hands reaching up to the sky...O God thank you for a beautiful place like this...perhaps is on his mind...

(from left) Joel, Evelyn, Chris and Elvis. Evelyn is now in Kavieng, Elvis in Gaulim Teachers College, ENB, Chris working and Joel still studying at GSS DODL